Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Like Father Like Son, part 2

I was not home to witness the following, I only have these pictures that Matt snapped.
But I imagine the whole scenario going something like this . . .


Daddy and the kids come home from an activity.

Daddy and kids are thirsty

Daddy opens fridge

Kimball climbs in fridge

Daddy pulls out Mountain Dew 2 liter bottle

Girls want some too.

Daddy pours each a "tiny little sip"

Kimball wants some too

Daddy pours the remaining amount into his own glass 

Daddy hands Kimball the empty 2 liter bottle

Kimball tries to get the last 2 drops out of it

ohhhhhh . . . . Daddy.

2 comments:

Callie said...

I love it! He is so talented he can do it without hands even!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

That is great, I can't wait to show Darrin. Already got the boy hooked, I love it!