Well, after repeatedly paying good money for crappy haircuts (at Great Clips) for my girls, I decided to "treat" Sarah to a decent haircut (at a real salon - woo woo!!) before her preschool starts next week. She just got a trim with some "long layers." Overall, it was an ok cut, but I don't know if I'll do it again. I'm having issues finding good service for a good price. Grrrr.
Anyway . . . Here's some pictures of the "big-girl outing."

4 comments:
Don't they look great when they leave the salon with their hair all blowed dried and smoothed out and shiny. I only manage to look that good for that day but sometimes it's worth it. She looks so cute (happy too!)
She is adorable. I bet the experience was everything to her and so worth the money every once in a while.
How fun, I bet she loved the experience. She is so pretty.
Super cute.
Post a Comment