You know it's going to be bad when your not-quite-2-year-old comes to you and says,
"uh-oh"
or
"I sorry Mommy"
I think I heard that about 5 times today.
Never a dull moment around here.
And yes, this is a typical "look" for Kimball. It's just THAT hot down here.
(Really he just spills all over any clothes I put on him because he refuses to wear a bib.
That, or he completely soaks his clothes with water, because that's all you CAN do if you live here in the summer without a pool -- play with a hose or various other water toys.)
So, it's this or have 5 outfits to wash by the end of every day.

2 comments:
girl...they are an entire different breed!!! and it is wearing me DOWN!!
That is a great picture. I finally bought Colby a full size bib that covers him entirely so I can stop changing him so many times a day. I am impressed- if you just leave him in a diaper does he ever take it off himself?? Colby started that.
Post a Comment