Today I called my pediatrician's office and I had a $150 balance on my account!! Of course, I only found this out because I ASKED. REDICULOUS!!!! Who knows how long this has been building up for. And I was JUST THERE a week ago!!! Do you think that they offered this information to me when I checked in or before I left the office??? Of course not. DO you think they thought of offering for me to use my BALANCE to pay for my copay, instead of paying them MORE MONEY?! NO! Why would they do that??
2. I HATE stupid companies (phone, cell phone, utilities, insurance, Dr's offices, WHATEVER) who bill me wrong, (of course, in THEIR FAVOR) and I have to spend HOURS of my time talking on the phone to get it fixed. IT DRIVES ME CRAZZZZZYYYYY YY
Sorry. I just had to get this out.

5 comments:
Totally agree. I got a check this summer from an overpayment from a year before and only got it because someone audited the accounts and found the billing error/over payment.
Amen. I'm having a hard time getting my duly earned tax return sent. They owe me because I over paid and now I can't get my money back. I've been waiting for 5 months and now they tell me it might be 120 more days. Tell me that is legal or moral or right on any level!!
I know a GREAT doctor in Topeka who would never never do that to you!!!
I hate this - so I REFUSE to pay. My OB wants me to pay $750 for the delivery - mind you I am due in Oct. They sent me my first bill for this in March. When I called and told them I would not be paying until my doc. actually delivered a baby (and reminded them that I was still in my 1st trimester and would not pay for a delivery of a baby that I could still miscarry), they tried to tell me it was for my benefit so I wouldn't have a large bill after the baby was born. Really?? Since when did doctor offices start being my personal financial planner? They still send me a reminder every month - just in case I change my mind. What if I hit my out of pocket limit for the year before the baby is born - how easy would it be to get my $750 back?
Grrrr....can you tell this irks me as well?
AMEN tO THAT!
Post a Comment