Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Something borrowed . . .

My friend, Kara, had a little wooden plaque thingy in her house that had the "cutest" little saying on it. At the time, I didn't realize how TRUE that "cute" little saying was . . . . . until now, when I have my own little boy to raise. The saying said,


"Mothers of little boys work from

son up til son down."



Kimball does wear me out, but look @ that cute face!!


4 comments:

Shauna said...

he is so stinkin cute!! but girl I know what you mean! they are trouble....constant trouble.

Clarissa and Darrin said...

That is a great saying, I want a plaque like that.

Your right that face, how can you resist.

Callie said...

Love the saying... very, very true. Good thing these boys are just so dang cute!

Rebecca said...

Love the quote. It does help though that they are so adorable.