Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, August 24, 2009

First Day of School!!

Well, the day has finally arrived . . . the first day of school.

I must admit, unlike many Moms out there, I've been dreading this day all summer.
It's been so nice to have Allison home, to be here with me, & play with Sarah and Kimball.
She's such a good little girl, a great sister, and such a BIG helper(!!),
that she will be sorely missed around here while she's at school all day long.
I could have gone for a few more months of Summer. She's growing up way too fast!!

Here's some pictures of the big morning before school:



Me & Allison

From L to R: Kimball (2), Me, Sarah (4), Allison (6)


Matt and the Kids

Allison waiting for the bus at the bus stop

Getting on the bus!



Funky picture taken by Matt, of Allison through the bus window


3 comments:

Clarissa and Darrin said...

Your kids are seriously the cutest things ever! I am sorry your little helper is leaving you. I can't believe she is already in school. Crazy!

abbycarlson said...

Way cute pict! Your kids are getting so big!

Rebecca said...

I miss Claire too. I was bummed when school started. Now I feel like I never see her. I can't believe Sarah/Jeremiah start K next year. Crazy stuff.