Kimball Craner: weapon of Mass Destruction
Kimball's latest casualty: writing on the walls with black marker. Nice. He also likes to color on his shoes, his arms & legs, the carpet, the floor, the fridge. I'm about ready to throw away all of the markers and pens in the whole house.
Funny thing is, everyday when we put on his shoes, he points to the marker lines he drew on them, and says, "only color on paper!" (because this is what I tell him over and over as I take markers and pens away from him)

9 comments:
Feel free to borrow the term "destructo-child" if you like. I coined that for my little Gracie (the three year old terror).
He's a smart kid!! And maybe a budding artist...right? We can hope!
Ah yes...We have been the the coloring on everything stage...Actually it still happens occasionally!
Our markers "disappeared" when Wyatt hit about 18 months. The world is their canvas at that age. Maybe they will resurface in about a year or so. :)
Like father, like son.
DAD
Love the shoe comment. Too cute.
That Kimball!! Such a funny little guy!
Hi Catherine!
Travis has given Jordyn the nickname "LB" for Little Brutus... she can seriously tear things up in no time. We have also decided she will go into sales one day because she has a way of getting to us and we end up giving into her. SO BAD!! Take care. Kylee
I'm sorry to laugh at your pain, but I needed a good laugh today. So, thank you!
Post a Comment