Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Like Father Like Son, (part . . . 25)

Look at Kimball !! He's trying SO HARD to "put his feet up & relax on the couch" like Daddy. I thought these pictures were pretty funny, so I had to share.








5 comments:

Beth and Eric Jones said...

LOVE IT!!! They are so freakin cute.

Kelli said...

Loved reading your blog this evening and getting up to date. I sure miss you and wish you and your beautiful face and your beautiful family were still here. But please think of us this winter when you are warm and we are freezing to death!! haha

Love You!

Clarissa and Darrin said...

I love that picture, that is toooooo cute. I love when boys act like their dads, it is so nice when they get home from work and the kid/ kids are just so excited to see them. Great picture!

abbycarlson said...

So stinking cute!

mid said...

https://www.andiyaniachmad.com/2020/07/nikmati-berbagai-fasilitas-menarik.html