Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Friday, September 5, 2008

Breakfast of Champions



Ahhhh.  Nothing like a bowl of Chex Muddy Buddies for breakfast, eh?  
That's what I had this morning . . . 

r19919fp.jpg

Yesterday, I remembered that my babysitter told me that Stephenie Meyer posted her partial (264 pgs) rough draft of Midnight Sun on her website!  You'll have to read Meyer's post about why she did it (see "August 28th, part II" ), but I was glad she did.  Although, now I'm DYING for the rest.  I've been anticipating this book even more than the final installment in the series (Breaking Dawn).  But what was available didn't disappoint.  Maybe I'm too easy to please . . .

Anyway, if you haven't seen it, go look at it!

3 comments:

m and a said...

Chocolate for breakfast sounds great to me. I'll have to check out her website.

Clarissa and Darrin said...

I am sad that she is now not going to finish the book because of that one person who leaked her rough draft. I still hope she changes her mind.

Catherine said...

me too.