Alright. I know that I probably shouldn't post pictures like this on the internet . . . but . . . who can resist a naked chubby baby boy? I gave Kimball a bath last night, and as usual, he got away from me and wanted to play instead of getting his diaper and clothes on. So, I put him on his rocking horse (thanks, Rebecca) and he looked so cute that I ran and got my cell phone (the closest camera I had) and snapped some shots. Is it just me, or do your kids suddenly look so much cuter & sweeter after you've been gone awhile
on vacation???? Enjoy the pics and don't harass me too much for posting them. By the way, Kimball turns 1 on Thursday (tomorrow). Crazy. We have a rule in our house that we have to stop referring to our child as a "baby" once they start walking -- since as Allison so plainly put it, "babies don't walk." So there you have it. Kimball is a baby no more. :(

3 comments:
I can't believe he is 1 already!!
Cute pics. So you did get to go to Hawaii?? How was it?? I have been wondering about the trip and the recovery from the Hurricane. Hope you got to relax and not worry while you were there! Kylee
He's a cute boy!
Hahahaha!! What a cute, naked baby!!
Post a Comment