Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Hurricane Gustav

For Pat and anyone else wondering if we were affected by the hurricane, the answer is no. Thankfully, we dodged that bullet!  However, there's plenty more where Gustav came from, and so we'll see if we continue to get lucky.

Supposedly, due to Gustav's aftermath, we will have a bit of rain and winds (in the high teens) here on Wednesday or Thursday, but that's it.

Thanks for your concern!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine!
I was wondering about the hurricane too. Glad to hear it wasn't too bad. I can't believe that Kimball is almost 1 and Allison is in school. Time flies! So do you like Texas? All is about the same here. Take care. Kylee

Unknown said...

We spent the last two days in wind and cold pouring rain thanks to Gustav. I can't imagine how much worse it was down there. How unnerving!