First off, I think I'll start with this:
What is worse than swimsuit shopping? Anyone, anyone? Well, I have one for you . . . .
How about bra shopping at Target with 2 little kids? I don't know about you, but that's waaaaaaaaay down there on "fun list" for me. Especially after having breastfed 3 babies. It's a sad, SAD state of affairs in the boob department around here.
**sorry readers, but you were

forewarned!** (I guess I should be embarrassed about writing this on my blog, but as one friend has recently put it, "air-brushing" (a blog) is tiresome. And it's MY blog!!) Anyway, I've given up trying to buy expensive, fancy bras from someplace like Victoria's Secret, because I haven't found one yet that is actually comfortable to wear all day! So, I'm giving Target a try -at least it's a cheap experiment.
Ok. Here's another great tidbit . . . Kimball's messes. Here are some recent pictures of the messes I find Kimball in. First one is applesauce -- it's caked on alllllll over in his hair. Nice. I made the mistake of leaving the kitchen for 2 minutes to switch the laundry, and this is what I came back to. Notice the stunned look on his face when I caught him doing it. The second is one is frosting-- this happened during a cookie decorating activity with Sarah's preschool friends. He got a hold of someone's icing bowl.
And lastly, that's him with none other than a whole jar of thick, greasy Cetaphil lotion --all over himself. (and that stuff isn't cheap!!) This incident really deserves its own post, but since I'm going all out for my 100th post, I'll just put all the pics in this one. Notice the big CHUNKS of it on his head. Ohhhh, this kid. How can one little person be so destructive and messy??!!! I must mention that this one happened on Daddy's watch, not mine. But it goes without saying that neither of my girls EVER did stuff like this. But of course, they thought this was hilarious.
Lastly, I found a heavenly dessert that is so easy, you'll have to check it
out. It's even "no-bake." It's called Almond Joy Dessert Bar Mix, by Betty Crocker. I found it today at Target (before the bra shopping) and it was even on CLEARANCE! (So I bought 3) And yes, they are good. If you like Almond Joy candy bars, you'll like this.

6 comments:
Congratulations!!! 100 is great! Speaking of 100... Can you even imagine how SAD the boobies will be when we are 100! Maybe that is why all the ladies are using walkers... so they dont trip and fall over them!
Oh....I'm glad you're putting it all out there...what a way to celebrate your 100th post...talking about boobs.
Congrats on 100 posts...if you ever have to get Desitin out of hair, baking soda works pretty well. I sure know how it feels to have breastfed three kiddos....very sad indeed.
Hey Catherine! You have me laughing out loud! You are the queen of TMI but that's why you are so awesome. Congrat's on number 100!
Congrats!! and welcome to non air brushing isn't it freeing and wonderful. Forget the bra's mine are so bad...I might try using tube socks:)!! So much for nursing three kids...we should have made our husbands sign a waver that involved a lift after we were done. ITS NOT PRETTY>
LOVE all the stuff in his hair. What a fun kid to clean up after! I guess he'll be a gel kinda guy later on life, huh?
Post a Comment