Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Introducing . . . .



 . . . Kimball's new look!  These pictures were taken only an hour after I got his new glasses!  I'm surprised that he's keeping them on so well this soon.  So, I guess he notices enough improvement while wearing them to leave them alone  (for the most part, at least).   I think they might be a tiny bit big right now, but I think he'll grow into them really fast.  

So what do you think??  

By the way, you gotta love the last picture.  It's a classic example of  "like Father, like son" with his tongue hanging out like that.  I guess the story goes that when Matt was a small toddler, people used to fight about who got to sit behind his family at  church, because Matt was so entertaining with his tongue the whole time . . .

7 comments:

Sam Ransom said...

Oh he looks SOOOO cute!!! I love them! I'm glad he is leaving them on so far!

Karli said...

Those glasses are so cute. He is getting so big. Thanks for posting all the pictures.

Shauna said...

He is so stinkin cute...I love the glasses.

Unknown said...

Those are so cool!!! I hope he keeps them on. I've heard that little kids understand that it makes a big enough difference that they leave them on!!

m and a said...

Cute! I love the tongue picture.

Callie said...

Very cute- he looks just like a little man! Hopefully he'll continue to be so cooperative!

Rebecca said...

Very cute. And yes he'll grow into and out of those glasses really fast, just about the time you get the bill for them. (: