Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Not a first


ok.  I just had to post this to clear up a major miscommunication . . .

The post BELOW is only describing KIMBALL's first time to "mess" in the tub.  And since he's almost 18 months old now, I THOUGHT that I might have dodged that bullet with him (hence, I said, "I was hoping to avoid at least ONE of my babies doing that -- since he hadn't so far), but it was a silly thought.

Allison and Sarah had their fair share of providing me with the same beautiful experience described below.

There.  I feel better now.


 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha!! I think I would have been feeling the same way...
dodged a bullet...Ha! Never!

Unknown said...

You know, recently I've really thought that I might be ADD. I really appreciate your comments and I think I will look into this avenue with my Dr.

Kath said...

Just for the record, only one of my kids has ever pooped in the tub. He did it one time and tried to hide it under the bath mat. It was soooooooo gross. I feel for you.