Hi Catherine! Your blog is great! Love the pics. The kids look like they are liking Texas. We miss you here at work so much. Dr. Dyer is still here but no one knows for how long...drama. Hope all is well. I have 7 weeks to go! Are you going to have anymore???!!!Kylee Glaser
That is an adorable picture! It looks professional, it is so perfect! Of course, I know it is not professional because then I would question what kind of photographer you got while taking a bath! Well, enough of that, cute picture!
7 comments:
Gosh...cute picture.
Hi Catherine!
Your blog is great! Love the pics. The kids look like they are liking Texas. We miss you here at work so much. Dr. Dyer is still here but no one knows for how long...drama. Hope all is well. I have 7 weeks to go! Are you going to have anymore???!!!Kylee Glaser
Kylie !
I called your cell phone and left a message today (Wednesday afternoon). Did you get it? I hope it was the correct number.
I'm dying to talk to you and catch up. I'll try you tomorrow and see if you're able to talk . . .
But they are a cute crowd!
I LOVE Sarah's hair the best...
These are the kind of pictures you can break out when they are teenagers! :)
yeah, baby!
That is an adorable picture! It looks professional, it is so perfect! Of course, I know it is not professional because then I would question what kind of photographer you got while taking a bath! Well, enough of that, cute picture!
Post a Comment