Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Lost tooth


Allison lost both of her top two front teeth within a week of each other.  Both times, the teeth came out during school.  (poor teacher -- Allison must think it pretty exciting to make it happen in front of her friends at school, I guess.)  Yesterday, she came home with blood ALL OVER her WHITE shirt she wore to school --- NICE.  

Anyway, I had her line up for a good "mugshot" without her front 2 teeth.  It turned out pretty cute.  I usually have her say, "cheese" or "Daddy" to get her to relax and give a normal smile.


Well, Kimball was watching all of this, and so when we were done, he promptly ran up to the same spot on the wall as Allison and was ready for his picture to be taken too!  It was pretty cute.  So I told  him, say "Daddy," and he got this huge grin and yelled, "Daddy!!"  So here's his mugshot too . . .  I don't know what's going on with his hair, but he's a funny kid.


Sarah didn't get one, because she was too busy watching Enchanted on my iphone.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Stinkin' cute. They really are growing up.
Guess this means jackpot from the tooth fairy!

Rebecca said...

Claire just lost her first front tooth yesterday and is so excited. It is such a funny face stage. Love the blood on the shirt--Claire's was over her face. I'm not sure I want to know how it got there.