Lady of Milkweed Manor, by Julie Klassen. (Click here for the reviews on Amazon.com)
AND
Princess Academy by Shannon Hale. (Click here for the reviews on Amazon.com)
I'm looking for some more GOOD books to read. Ones that are so good, that you can't put down. I'm scouring my friends' GOODREADS book lists for all of their 4 & 5 star reviews.
Have any you'd recommend?

4 comments:
have you read anything else by Shannon Hale? I read Goose Girl a few months back, it was good too. I think there is a sequal, haven't read that yet, but I'm sure it's good too.
Catherine,
I'm on good reads too. I'm not sure how to invite friends, but I'd love to "be friends" so I could see your list.
The sequel to Goose Girl is not as good as Goose Girl (which I really liked). But it was entertaining.
Maybe it is time for some non-fiction. I am currently recommending "Terrestrial Energy" by William Tucker. It is an easy read and common-sense explanation of how we got to where we are and what we need to do. You will grimace every time someone suggests hydrogen cars as non polluting alternatives.
DAD
Post a Comment