The downside to being Nursery Leaders in a new Ward is that we won't have much opportunity to get to know people on Sundays. However, the upside is that it's a "Sunday only" calling! So, not much prep time outside of Sundays and it's not too stressful (after you get used to it, I guess). I mean, it could be worse . . . Young Women's presidency, RS presidency, Enrichment leader, Choir director, Gospel Doctrine Teacher all come to mind. So, I think I'll just be happy with what I have.
Oh, did I mention that Kimball and Sarah will be in Nursery with us? Sarah was excited. :) She was a good little helper today.

6 comments:
Love it! But you're right, it will be more difficult to get to know your ward. I'm sure you two won't be in there long!
How fun. I loved doing primary with James. It was fun to get to spend all of church together. I agree that it makes it harder to get to know people and stay in the loop. But you do get to know the parents of the kids. So that will help.
You'll do great. And I have a new appreciation for good nursery leaders, they're lucky to have you.
Yikes!! I don't think that they should ever call anyone in their child bearing years to be in nursery. I think it is a great form of birth control. You guys will do great though, and it must be fun to be together.
Catherine, Hey! I LOVE your blog, you are the funniest girl - I love reading about the kids. I can't even believe how big they are, plus I had never seen the baby. Vicki sent me your address (it's one of her favorites)! I'd love to reconnect, were at www.thebomsquad.blogspot.com
Good luck in Texas. My sister lives in Dallas and would love your Top Ten list! :) Thanks for the laughs!
Hey Catherine,
Wow, you are in Texas. I just heard. Cute blog too. How are things with you guys. I looks like things are going well.
Post a Comment