Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Tagged

Kiera tagged me, so I'll cooperate and write this post.

The rules are as follows for this chain letter:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Write six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your blog entry is up. 

 Six Random things:
  1. I've never broken a bone
  2. I don't mind eating cake or chips 'n salsa for breakfast.
  3. I think I did a pretty good job running Nursery yesterday at church.
  4. I wish I could travel more.
  5. I can't wait to go to Kawaii in September to celebrate my 10th wedding anniversary.
  6. I love having my husband back (translation . . . NO MORE TRAVEL for  his job).
3II think I'll tag Karli, Clarissa,  Miranda and Darrin. (sorry)l

2 comments:

Kiera said...

So sorry for the tag... I am glad to know however, that you too enjoy a good piece of birthday cake for breakfast! Go sista!

m and a said...

thanks for the tag, it's done.