Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Our rental house in Katy Texas


Here's a picture of our rental house.  
It's much more impressive-looking on the outside, trust me. It's basically a big box.  The best thing about the house is that it's in a GREAT location,  has a HUGE playroom upstairs, and has adequate storage for having no basement or 3rd car garage. (these were my biggest requirements)

Now, more on the great location.  I believe that I already mentioned that we are very close to Sonic.  (For better or worse.)

We're also 15 minutes from Ikea.  Not too shabby.

We're less than 10 minutes from a huge outlet mall.

Our neighborhood is around the corner from a grocery store that sells fresh Sushi!  They make it right there in front of you! Wow and Yum! (I bought some tonight - there was no disappointment.)

We can walk to the neighborhood pool - which has a water slide, much to Allison's satisfaction.

BY THE WAY, OUR NEW ADDRESS IS:
(actually I deleted it b/c I realized it wasn't a good idea to post it publicly like this on my blog.  But if you want it, email me! Otherwise, I'll try to send out a mass email soon with it . . .  sorry.)

5 comments:

Shelley said...

Catherine,

Thanks for your blog address. I'm going to add it as a link on mine if that's okay. Wow-- you're in Texas now. Pammy lives in Houston too; in Missouri City. Good luck with the ants and with unpacking.

Kelli said...

WHAT??? Am i reading this corretly? You've left Missouri? I had no idea. I feel terrible that i didn't not know, so i could call and tell you goodbye or see if you needed me to do anything for you. Oh, i am so sad. I will miss your happy beautiful face. Some lucky ward/stake doesn't know how blessed they are to have your family. Please keep in touch, okay?

Catherine said...

I will, Kelli. I will. Blogs are good for that too! I'm sorry that I wasn't able to say goodbye in person. It was a whirlwind move -- less than 3 weeks notice. So there's alot that I wasn't able to do before we left. But thanks for the complement. You're too kind. I'll miss you too!

Kiera said...

I cant wait to come and visit! Now that behind your stove is clean and crap free it seems like a good time for an adooption finalizaiton hearing doesnt it! Too bad we have NO idea when that will happen! I would love it if we can save some time one day to hang out at IKEA...

Catherine said...

yeah, man. I'm down with that.