It's almost here!!!!!

Tomorrow night, a bunch of moms (including me) are getting together to go to the midnight release of "Breaking Dawn" at Barnes & Noble. I can't wait!! I'm going to make my t-shirt with the "Team Edward" iron-on before tomorrow night (the one I got in my special edition of "Eclipse"). I'm anxious to see the reactions on their faces when I show up wearing it. Heehee. I even laugh at myself, but it's all in good fun! (Secretly, I think they will all be jealous, if they don't have one themselves . . . ) I know I'm insanely jealous of Margene's
"I (heart) Edward Cullen" t-shirt. I tried to get her to ask her MIL to make me one, but it didn't happen. *sigh* Oh well. I'll try to be as cool as her and make my own, second-rate one.
Check out the Barnes & Noble coverage on this big event here. There's a few videos of Stephenie Meyer on there that were interesting to watch.

2 comments:
I'M DYING!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER!
Sorry I never got you a shirt:(
Margene
Catherine I wish you guys were still in KC so I could go with you to the midnight release of "Breaking Dawn"! I am SO excited!! I have been waiting anxiously all summer! I'm jealous of your Team Edward shirt! Have fun!
I love your Blog I check in on you guys frequently. I enjoyed strolling down memory lane of the past 10 years of your marriage - you 2 are too cute!
Take care! Tell Matt Hi & keep in touch!
Andrea
Post a Comment