Don't hesitate to comment . . .  we'd love to hear from you!

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Warning!!

This is a warning . . . the post below is LONG.  And just in case you're wondering .  .  . yes, it took me forever to do.   I hope Matt enjoys it as much as I did creating it.    

3 comments:

Cameron and Cindy said...

Catherine, I loved the long post. . . time keeps on and on, doesn't it? I am glad that y'all are doing so well! :)

Mags said...

So, the more I read about you the more I believe we are living parallel lives-except I'm not that good at wakeboarding. Okay-I'm terrible-but Shawn is really good. Our girls would be BFF'S, I'm sure. You two still look as lovey-dovey as ever-just like you did back in the day. Congrats! We'll be at the big 10 next year-wow!

Marilyn said...

Great fun! I love little boys - please continue writing these things down and taking pictures!!!